-Our new paper related to image-based modeling of porous materials is accepted for publication. (2021.10.6). update!
-Our new paper related to high entropy ceramics is accepted and published from Ceramics International (Elsevier)(2021.8.5). update!
- New paper is accepted and published from Journal of Composites Science. This article belongs to the Special issue :Ceramic Matrix Composite Edited by Prof. G. L. Vignoles (Univ. of Bordeaux, CNRS)). (2021.7.15) update!
- Inoue (PI) and four members will present our recent studies at 34th fall meeting of the Ceramic Society of Japan. (2021.7.9) update!
- Research proposal related to thermal barrier coating using high entropy ceramics is adopted at Grant-in-Aid for Challenging Research (Exploratory)Grant-in-Aid for Challenging Research (Exploratory). (2021.7.9) update!
- The information of 3rd workshop of Advanced heat resistant composites and coatings is updated. The program, and registration form is opened (2021.7.9) update!
- Inoue presents recent research on strain field imaging at elevated temperature at STAC12 (Invited) (2021.7.6) Update!
- Research proposal related to multi-physics simulation for fabricating ceramic matrix composites is adopted at Grant-in-Aid for Scientific research (B). (2021.4.1)
- Our new paper is accepted and published from Ceramics International (Elsevier). This work was carried out by H. Morigayama (Alumni) (2021.3.22) https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0272884221009020
- B4 students received their diplomas. Congratulation！ (2021.3.18)
- Our new paper is accepted and published from International Journal of Ceramic Engineering & Science (Wiley). (2021.3.9) https://doi.org/10.1002/ces2.10083
- D. Aikawa, Y. Kurata, N. Koide, T. Koizumi, S. Touma, H. Minagawa, S. Watanabe (B4 students) joined our group (2021.3.1).